Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Anybody able to tell me how to land an aeroplane (in game"flight simulator")?

I want to know how to land any type of aeroplane---not really but in a computer program flight simulator if someone has already used itAnybody able to tell me how to land an aeroplane (in game"flight simulator")?
Drop down to about 2000ft and reduce your speed, line up with the runway while you are still pretty far out. Lower your flaps, this will slow you down even more so you might have to play with your throttle a little. Get it to where you have a slow steady decent. If you find you will hit the ground before you get to the runway just add a little throttle, or cut back some and raise the nose of the plane a little if it looks like you will over shoot the runway. It will take practice, I've had times when I can land a plane the first time and other times where I wreck the plane. Practice, practice, practice.Anybody able to tell me how to land an aeroplane (in game"flight simulator")?
It is not an easy process. You need an understanding of the basic controls of the airplane as well as the techniques involved in flying a stabalized approach to landing. Here is a site I found off hand.



http://www.stoenworks.com/Tutorials/How%鈥?/a>
  • christian book
  • pro comp
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment