Saturday, February 18, 2012

What graphics specification do I need to be able to play Flight Simulator on my laptop?

My son has Microsoft's Flight Simulator Deluxe Edition. I need to buy him a new laptop so he can play it! I'm a bit confused as to what specifications I need to be able to get this game to play. I'm not after mega-good graphics, just enough so the 11-year old can play his PC game. I'm thinking of a 3GB machine but do I need one with a specific graphics card?What graphics specification do I need to be able to play Flight Simulator on my laptop?
All computer video games should have the system requirements listed on their packaging.



Since you are buying a new laptop for your son, almost all new computers are equipped with enough integrated graphics capability to run many of the newer "High-end" games.



Examples:

The HP Pavilion dv9000 (2006) Notebook has NVIDIA GeForce Go 6150 (256 MB)

The HP Pavilion dv7 (2008) Notebook has ATI Radeon HD 3200 Graphics (700 MB)



If you are buying a newer (2008 to present) laptop than those above, you should have no trouble installing and playing the game you have.What graphics specification do I need to be able to play Flight Simulator on my laptop?
A 32MB Direct X 9 compatible graphics card would be enough to run Microsoft's Flight Simulator Deluxe Edition.
  • the pillars of the earth
  • spongebob games online
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment