Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How many discs exactly are included in Microsoft's flight simulator X Gold Edition?

I purchased the game today from a Game shop and I think I only received the flight simulator deluxe edition and not the acceleration expansion pack. Ithink there should have been two DVD boxes in the package with 3 or more discs. I only got 1 box with 2 discs inside both labelled flight simulator X deluxe edition disc 1 and 2. I also did not receive the product activation code.How many discs exactly are included in Microsoft's flight simulator X Gold Edition?
Strange.

From my knowledge, yes, there should be two boxes and a total of three discs. Two should be the main simulator, and on eshould be the acceleration pack. The product activation codes should be a yellow sticker that is located inside the box opposite the panel holding the CDs in each box.

You could consult with the store manager about the problem, or refund and get another one somewhere else.



Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment