Saturday, February 18, 2012

Does anyone want to build me a gaming computer for Flight Simulator 2004?

i want the game to run on point!

dont tell me to get FSX. i dont want itDoes anyone want to build me a gaming computer for Flight Simulator 2004?
Go to my source. They tell you how to buld one and have links to places that will do it for you.Does anyone want to build me a gaming computer for Flight Simulator 2004?
You may just need to add a graphics card to what you already have - provide info on your current system.Does anyone want to build me a gaming computer for Flight Simulator 2004?
You don't need a gaming computer for Flight Sim 2004. Any modern computer can run it easily. My laptop is a couple of years old Pentium M @ 1.73 GHz, integrated graphics, 1GB RAM and it easily surpassed the minimum and recommended requirements for FS 2004 by a large margin on http://www.systemrequirementslab.com In order to play the game you just need a cheap newer computer. Don't spend all that money on a gaming rig when a $500 dollar laptop will work just as well.
AMD Athlon X2 5400+ Processor

ECS A770M-A Motherboard

2 GB G.Skill DDR2-800 RAM

ATI Radeon HD3850 Graphics Card

Western Digital 160 or 250GB Hard Drive

400 Watt Power Supply

DVD Drive



Search those on www.newegg.com

No comments:

Post a Comment