Sunday, February 12, 2012

What laptops works well with extreme Microsoft Flight Simulator Deluxe Graphics?

I had my previous Vaio CR laptop 4 years ago and it doesn't work well for games and I thought when I invest again in new computer, it should work well for Microsoft Flight Simulator Deluxe with extreme graphics configuration. I will not invest in a PC because I don't have enough space for it.What laptops works well with extreme Microsoft Flight Simulator Deluxe Graphics?
This laptop has latest I5 Processor which handle multitask and It has Good Graphics card For Gaming and Price is also low compare to other Brand.

So It's Great Deals and Best Buy



Acer AS7741G-6426 17.3-Inch Laptop (Black)

*17.3-inch CineCrystal LED-backlit widescreen display

*2.66 GHz Intel Core i5-480M dual-core processor

*640 GB SATA hard drive (5400 RPM)

*4 GB of installed DDR3 RAM (1066 MHz; expandable to 8 GB)

*ATI Mobility Radeon HD 6550M graphics

*8x SuperMulti DVD卤R/RW drive

*1.3-megapixel HD webcam

*Wireless-N Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n)

*HDMI high-definition audio/video output

No comments:

Post a Comment