Saturday, February 18, 2012

Flight Simulator X: What can I do to improve game performance?

I want to improve game performance (fps) by as much as possible



What can i do that wouldn't cost any money?

What would be the best part to buy for my computer (graphics card, CPU, hard drive, etc.) which would help my fsx performance the most?Flight Simulator X: What can I do to improve game performance?
If u want to improve performance without cost.

Just lower display options in FSX

Defragment ur harddisk

Installed older games.



If u want to upgrade ur pc(it will cost)

Graphic card-Buy Geforce 9800 GT(very cheap and powerful) or GTX

CPU-Buy intel core 2 duo(performance) or core 2 quad(more better performance)

Harddisk-500 GB or 1 Tera samsung HDD is enough

Ram-Buy 2 GB DDR2 corsair or kingston is enough.



Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment