Saturday, February 18, 2012

Microsoft Flight Simulator Help Please?

(This is the message I sent to Microsoft. Can anyone answer it quickly for me!? Thanks)



Dear Sir/Madam

I recently purchased one of your games, Microsoft Flight Simulator X Gold Edition. I spent quite a lot of money on it, to find out that my desktop couldn’t cope very well with the high levels of graphics that the game offered. I placed the graphics options on minimal (the very lowest), and the game now runs slightly better, but I still cannot experience the full gameplay that the game offers. I have now purchased a new laptop, and downloaded the Microsoft Flight Simulator X Demo Version from the internet. The game works very well, even with the graphics on “Ultra High”! But I have already registered the game on my desktop. Does this mean that I will not be able to register it on my laptop? I see it as a bit of a waste of money if I am not allowed to use the game on my desktop. If I uninstall it from the desktop, will I then be able to install and register it on the laptop? Thank you for your help.Microsoft Flight Simulator Help Please?
pretty sure it will just work even if you don't uninstall from the old computer. try it out, if it doesn't work then no harm done.
  • d3100
  • textfree pinger
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment