Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I need to find a mac-compatible joystick and flight simulator game, where do you suggest?

My cousin, aged 11 (I think) LOVES airplanes. He watches airplane TV shows, he makes airplane models, etc. He especially likes historical planes. I just thought it would be nice to find him a joystick and game for a reasonable price to give as a (very) late christmas gift, but I have no idea where to look. I have absolutely no idea what version of Macintosh they have, or anything like that, so don't ask me. The game needs to be mac-compatible too, but it doesn't need to be a super duper expensive game or anything. Just kinda nice.I need to find a mac-compatible joystick and flight simulator game, where do you suggest?
your joystick and two games. I'm not sure witch one you would get so I included 2. 1 is newer and pricier the other is older and cheaper both are Mac compatible.the joystick is a nice 1 and its currently on sale so enjoy!(P.S.Im sorry there are only 2 good Mac flight Sims apparently they don't make many)

No comments:

Post a Comment