Saturday, February 18, 2012

Would people find it suspicious of me to bring a flight simulator onboard a plane?

im asking becasue i may be going to washington d.c. and i dont want to be board so i want to bring some games on my laptop. i have a game called sierra propilot which is a fight simulator. but my mom says i shouldn't play it becasue of security and junk. im 14 so would that make it suspicious toWould people find it suspicious of me to bring a flight simulator onboard a plane?
Hell nah. I have a laptop and a game similar to that one except its the Microsoft one. I play that thing all the time on airplanes. Just be sure to wear some headphones or something to keep the noise down for the other passengers. That is the only reason they would be bothering you.



Have a nice flight and be sure to play the simulator the right way.



Haha I suck at that game and keep crashing it.



Anyway, Bon Voyage =]Would people find it suspicious of me to bring a flight simulator onboard a plane?
yeah....pre install it (i take it that you already play it anyway), put the volume down real low or use headphones and nothing should be anyones concern.



security in the airport dont turn on your computer and see whats on it....like I said, if its pre-installed, security wouldnt even relize....(not that they could stop you from taking a computer game with you on holiday)
  • disneymovieclub
  • walkie talkie
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment