Saturday, February 18, 2012

I bought microsoft flight simulator x and when I install it, it's no where to be found on my computer?

It installs and you can play it but the second you close it you can't get it back without installing it again. Normally when you install something an icon is created on the desktop, but there is nothing. Even under programs there's nothing at all about the flight simulator even though it took an hour to install. Do you have to install the game for an hour every time you want to play it or what? Please help, the game was 40 bucks.I bought microsoft flight simulator x and when I install it, it's no where to be found on my computer?
first run a check on you computer either do it in the start menu or the my computer i would use star menu... if not jst re install it and go to the advanced installation and choose where to save i would save it to the hard drive I boguht cod waw it was fifty bucks and my computer wont even run it: (

No comments:

Post a Comment