Sunday, February 12, 2012

Why does my gps in flight simulator stop working with my autopilot after a couple of flights?

Flght simulator x Boeing 737 I like to make flights and stop different places save the game file a new flight plan go somewhere else but after a while the gps stops working with the autopilot.Why does my gps in flight simulator stop working with my autopilot after a couple of flights?
Try clearing and recreating the flight plan. Maybe the multiple flight plans are clogging up the GPS when you don't load a flight from scratch.



For what it's worth, the real 737 uses a flight management computer, not a GPS. You can get add-ons for your simulator that work just the way the real 737 does, although it's a lot more complicated to fly. Real 737s often do contain GPS receivers, but they are used only by the flight management computers, not directly by the pilots.Why does my gps in flight simulator stop working with my autopilot after a couple of flights?
Flight simulator? lol wtf is un of them? is that like fake flying or summat? lol xxx idk??

No comments:

Post a Comment