Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Anyone know the name of this combat flight simulator game?

I only played the demo of this game

the demo came with the first computer which i got between 1995-2001(i cant remember the exact date)

I can remember that at the end of the demo there was a robotic snake which i had to defeat but you cant because it is a demo.

One enemy plane had the colors blue and yellow.

I can remember I had to go through this tunnel and there were these walls closing and opening.

I can also remember that you had to go collect fuel, health and super weapons and these were spread out all over the place.

The game was in first person view and you can see your two guns thingy at the sides

the controls were arrow keys to move and spacebar to shoot

So please if you know a game which looks like the one I described above could you please give me the name?



ThanksAnyone know the name of this combat flight simulator game?
Try searching on youtube, or Google "Combat flight simulator", pictures. See if you recongnize anything.



There are probably better game demos since then if that is over 10 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment