Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I Been Looking For Flight Simulator Online Where Can I Find Something Like That?

I like the flying games where can i find a free online or download of flight simulator?I Been Looking For Flight Simulator Online Where Can I Find Something Like That?
I understand google now has a flight sim or something close.I Been Looking For Flight Simulator Online Where Can I Find Something Like That?
If you're talking about Microsoft Flight Simulator, you cannot download it anywhere on the internet unless you like viruses taking over your machine and having your banking information taken from you.



If you pay for it, you avoid all that.



Google Earth is a free program that has a sort of built in Flight Simulator ... if by simulator you mean the ability to float in the sky.



You can get Google Earth here:



http:\\www.earth.google.com
  • deathly hallows part 2 trailer
  • jdm
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment