Saturday, February 18, 2012

Need help deciding if I can play Flight Simulator X with my set up?

I just bought an Hp Slimline 5510f that has 3g ram and 650g of hard drive. It has 220 watt so i was wandering with an upgraded PCI-E low profile graphics card, could I still run Flight Simulator X efficiently? I know the slimline series isnt meant for gaming but is there any possibility I could play FSX at some decent level? The game looks really fun. Thanks for answering, I need the help.Need help deciding if I can play Flight Simulator X with my set up?
If you have windows vista or better. NO PROBLEM.Need help deciding if I can play Flight Simulator X with my set up?
go to this site it will tell you.





http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyr鈥?/a>



You don't need windows vista to be able to play it. My old computer is a XP not built for gaming and I can run it just fine

No comments:

Post a Comment