Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Question's about Microsoft Flight Simulator X and laptops...?

Microsoft Flight Simulator X Question:

Soon I am going to buy a new laptop and with it I am getting one of the Microsoft Flight Simulator X Games?

I have looked on the PC World Website. There are a few. Which one should I get?

I want to be able to play like a Qantas A380 or Emirates or Singapore Airlines or 747 Virgin Atlantic. WHich one of the games has them?

Or...

Does it give you a bunch of Airbuses that you can chose to fly and then you download say the 747 Virgin Atlantic from a website and then you can play it on the game software. Is it like that? If so what website do I go on?



Laptop Question:

As I have said above, I am getting a new laptop soon. Which one should I get. One with Windows 7? I don't need it for school but I am in YR8 and will probably need it for school work (powerpoints etc.) and obviously I need it to be able to run Microsoft Flight SImulator X. Also it has to be a LAPTOP not some really expensive gaming computer. As I am not a millionair (I wish).



...Thanks guys!Question's about Microsoft Flight Simulator X and laptops...?
Flight sim x is the best with lots of downloadable content and i don't know weather its compatible with 7 but its with vista

No comments:

Post a Comment