Monday, January 30, 2012

Best Realisitc Flight Simulator Experiance?

Okay, so here's the story: I was asking around for some flying lessons and stuff to help me prepare for the Air Force. Now you can obviously guess the reoccuring answer: "Play your game station" or "Flight simulators are realistic".



Now my question is which software is the most realistic. I mean Micorosft Flight Simulator X deluxe Edition obviously looks like a prime choice, but also so does Blazing Angels. Just wanna confirm which game is good. Also, what kind of joystick is optimal for the flight simulator games? Thanks in advance.Best Realisitc Flight Simulator Experiance?
Dude,how old are you?In the Air Force,only about 4% are pilots. Pilots are overmanned.Only the best of the best are picked.



FSX is good, it teaches you the basics of flying an airplane.But I dont recommend this path.Why not go to your local airport and try to get a few lessons from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment