Monday, January 30, 2012

Which flight Simulator game should I get? FS9 or FSX?

I was just wondering if I should get Flight Simulator 9(2004) or Flight Simulator X. My laptop will run both of them really good, and on eBay I can get really good prices on them, but should I just get FSX because its the newest one? I really want to download planes like the 787, 777, etc. Which game gives you the most available downloads and custom content? Websites please? Thnks!!!!! (P.S. Also, do I need a joystick?)Which flight Simulator game should I get? FS9 or FSX?
Go for FSX because it's more up to date and they will keep developing new things for it. And no, you don't need a joystick. Just a keyboard.Which flight Simulator game should I get? FS9 or FSX?
No Joy stick need, Just keyboard and mouse. But It sure helps.



If your going to fly a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment