Thursday, January 26, 2012

From where, in BANGALORE, can I buy Microsoft Flight Simulator Computer Game?

I want a licensed copy of Microsoft Flight Simulator Computer Game.

Is it available anywhere in Bangalore ?

If not, does it have a Dealer anywhere in India ?

If anybody knows, please give me the Dealer details.

Thanks in Advance........From where, in BANGALORE, can I buy Microsoft Flight Simulator Computer Game?
Just order FSX online through amazon.com or eBayFrom where, in BANGALORE, can I buy Microsoft Flight Simulator Computer Game?
Start with Amazon (http://www.amazon.com). They won't ship Flight Simulator internationally, but they provide links to a number of companies that can ship to Asia.From where, in BANGALORE, can I buy Microsoft Flight Simulator Computer Game?
Dude, just hit Amazon.com or eBay and you will have your licensed copy of flight simulator.
I dunno but i have it and thats really cool

No comments:

Post a Comment