Monday, January 30, 2012

Will Microsoft release a new Flight Simulator PC game in the near future? Their last release was in Oct 2006!?

I am about to get a new game (the simulator) but would not mind waiting for a new version of the Flight Simulator - like a post X Deluxe version ... Does anyone know? If so, any related websites to read about it? I have the 2004 and I am very pleased (thinking about in getting the X Deluxe). Thank you!Will Microsoft release a new Flight Simulator PC game in the near future? Their last release was in Oct 2006!?
Yes, the latest version of MS Flight Sim is Flight Sim X. They have a demo/trial version available. Why not check out the link below, grab the demo, then decide if you want to purchase the game from there?



I wouldn't expect a new version for awhile as the MS team is constantly adding new content to X. As recently as 5/29/2008 in fact, that is when they released some new racing missions on the official site.Will Microsoft release a new Flight Simulator PC game in the near future? Their last release was in Oct 2006!?
If you didn't know already, you need a REALY powerful computer to run FSX. Even matching the requirements on the game won't do it. I haven't actually played it myself, but I've heard other people talking about it on answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment