Monday, January 23, 2012

How can I get helicopters for my flight simulator game?

I have the fsx 2004 and I want a new helicopter for it. The problem is that I cant find any and I am willing to pay like $10. Where can I get like a military helicopter or a crane one that huge and carries those big buckets. Please just help. Thank you!How can I get helicopters for my flight simulator game?
Quick search on google turned up a few websites. I've never played this game but it looks like you can download and install add-ons to the came allowing you to expand the types of vehicles you have at your disposal.



http://www.simviation.com/fsxhelicopters鈥?/a>



I have NOT checked this myself, nor have I scanned for viruses. Never trust files from new sites. Always read the readme files included in packages such as this.

No comments:

Post a Comment