Thursday, January 26, 2012

Does Flight Simulator 98 respond, so to say, with Windows Vista?

I have an old flight simulator 98 that I want to give to my cousin, because I dont use it anymore and he is a real big fan of those flight simulator games, so I wanted to know if FLIGHT SIMULATOR 98 FUNCTIONS WITH WINDOWS VISTA????Does Flight Simulator 98 respond, so to say, with Windows Vista?
think you may have a hardware or driver problem.

I have the same set up as WingMan. Have XP on Part C, and Vista 64 bit mode on Part D, and they both run perfectly, the Vista is the best, so I shall remove fs9 from my XP part. I am running in Dual-Core mode as you can see from my sig. The only very small hiccup, was it failed to recognize Disk 4 when starting, but as soon as I copied the modded fs9.exe from XP to Vista all worked OK. In Vista there seems no limit to fps, and even in XP it surpasses all my previous speeds.



I'm not in any rush for fsX now, as with my present set up fs9 is awe inspiring.



Will try to post some screen shots, but have a new case coming within the next two days, and have to move its innards from the old cramped case to a nice new RaidMax Case.

No comments:

Post a Comment