Monday, January 30, 2012

I wanted to get free fighter simulator games?

I might sound cheap and sleazy, but trust me... I have been paying a lot for my games and now I want a break. Can anyone tell me where on the net I can download a good ,free fighter flight simulator game... even if it is a demo? When I say a demo, I mean a demo that won't run out in 60 minutes.



10 points to the answer with the best linksI wanted to get free fighter simulator games?
ADDICTING GAMES . com YOU WILL HAVE TO SEARCH FOR THE BEST BUT IT RULEZI wanted to get free fighter simulator games?
you might want to try copeira fighter, but it's online so you could play whenever you want.

A cool figthing game with all these combos and it looks 3-d to me, but it's till 2-d.

It could be 2 players agianst each other, or you could fight computer... You could aslo choose different characters or unlock new ones...........It a really cool game, hope you like it...



Fist one is Copeira fighter 2, which you could download or play online

Second one is Copeira fighter 3, which is an online demo

No comments:

Post a Comment