Thursday, January 26, 2012

Why does my computer keep turning off after I installed the flight simulator x game and a joystick?

I have DELL computer, and I installed a flight simulator X game on it. I also installed a joystick to be able to play with the flight simulator. Every time that I am in the middle of a flight, my computer suddenly turns off and reboosts. I hate it when it happens because I lose all the changes I made. can someone tell me why this happens and what can I do to fix it?Why does my computer keep turning off after I installed the flight simulator x game and a joystick?
Sounds like a Virtual Driver Problem.

You might want to also update the Bios.

Strip back the Joystick, run dxdiag, see what virtual drivers are loaded ( run dxdiag from the start ---- run ).

Reboot. See if it runs and does not reboot itself from the keyboard controls. If it does work fine on keyboard controls, then the Driver might be bad, corrupt, or just need reinstallingWhy does my computer keep turning off after I installed the flight simulator x game and a joystick?
your computer can't handle it. Put in more memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment